Board Meeting Agenda
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that a meeting of the North Shore Fire Department Board of Directors will be held on Monday, March 20, 2017 immediately following the Finance Committee meeting that starts at 7:35 a.m. at Bayside Village Hall, 9075 N. Regent Rd., Bayside, Wisconsin to consider:
1. Call to order, roll call
2. Persons Desiring to be Heard
3. Consideration of Minutes: February 14, 2017 Board Meeting Minutes
4. Fire Chief's Report on Department Activities relating to Department Calls, Staffing, Appointment/Promotion Needs, Training, Fire Prevention activities and upcoming events
a) 2016 Annual Report
5. NSFD Commission Chairperson's Report
6. Committee Reports
a) Finance Committee
7. 2016 North Shore Dispatch Annual Report – Liane Scharnott
8. Approval of Clinical/Field Affiliation Agreement with Waukesha County Technical College
10. Date and Location for Next Meeting – April 11, 2017 – Brown Deer Village Hall
DATED this 16th day of March, 2017.
NSFD Board of Directors
Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. Contact Administrative Headquarters at 414-357-0113. It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the agency may be in attendance in the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body except by the governing body notice above.